LOOK Model Agency is our newest professionally crafted HTML template, that is going to be suitable for any fashion model agency or creative photography portfolio.
When creating a website for fashion purposes you are usually concenrating a lot on its visual aspect and beautiful design to make sure that everything looks fabulous and, most importantly, attractive to your visitors.
We haven’t really reinvented the wheel, but did our best to create an absolutely stunning example of a highly effective web space. You’ve got all the necessary pages to assist you in creating unique and eye-catching website. The about page will serve well to help you state your main purpose and objectives; the gallery page will give you an opportunity to create an individual portfolio for each of your models, as well as have the photographs alltogether; since interaction with public is very important, you have a blog page and the events page to easily share your most exciting stories and experiences on your way to success, or just keep people up-to-date with all the fashion news you find important.
Moreover, this template abounds with widgets and shortcodes! Comes packed with several options for header, footer, breadcrumbs and copyright! The template features Visual Page Builder – a super easy way to create amazing, unique, versatile pages! The template is powered by Twitter Bootstrap v3, we made sure the code is clean and valid! The template features free fonts from Google Fonts library and FontAwesome icons.
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- Bootstrap 3 based
- Clean and Valid Code
- Fully Responsive
- PSD included
- Boxed and Wide Layouts
- Light and Dark versions
- Parallax Sections
- Animate everything you want
- Extreamly Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tones of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
Visual Builder scripts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
You can find a list of used images in template documentation.