PerCorp – Multi-Purpose Wordpress Theme is very flexible and it comes with some awesome features, such as Slider Revolution, Visual Composer etc. It is also a multi-purpose theme that can be used for any type of website, such as business, portfolios, agencies and similar websites on the web.
PerCorp is a creative multipage website Wordpress coded with Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3. It is modern and super flexible, 100% responsive, 100% pixel perfect and comes packed with awesome template features for example; awesome color schemes, creative slider element, CSS3 animations and much more.!
- Responsive – This theme is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap – PerCorp uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Visual Composer, Easy Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugin to easily add visuals to your website.
- Slider Revolution plugin included – This theme includes the Slider Revolution plugin, saving you $19
- Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $33
- CMS plugin included – This plugin includes all Visual composer customize shortcodes from CMS development team. It’s standard visual composer shortcode with many layouts template included, also easy to use and customize by yourself.
- Contact Form 7 plugin support – This theme includes styling for the Contact Form 7 plugin!
- Built with SASS .css
- Parallax Image ready
- Demo content included!
- Unlimited Color Options
- Moveable & Unlimited Sidebars – Move the sidebar to the left, the right, or hide it entirely for a fullwidth page or post! (global or page/post specific)
- HTML5 and CSS3 Validated
- Customizable Design & Code
- Blog Layouts & Post formats supported
- All installed Extensions are included
- Cross Browser Support
- Detailed Documentation Included
- Full Support
- + many more features
Notes: Images are only for the demonstration purpose. Links to the images are given in the documentation.