Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Foundation for Apps connects a responsive front-end design framework to the power and flexibility of AngularJS. In this course, you’ll learn to build three different apps that connect to major rich-media services: an app that searches and plays YouTube videos, an app that plays audio tracks from SoundCloud, and an app to search and view pictures from Instagram.
What You’ll Learn
- Set up an Angular service for retrieving YouTube videos using their API.
- Configure Gulp to work with your custom build process.
- Create a homepage controller and view, and a display page.
- Create a Foundation app to interface with the SoundCloud API.
- Create an app and a service to connect to the Instagram API.
About the Instructor
Reginald Dawson is a longtime network admin who has finally moved over to coding. Skilled in web development and obsessed with frameworks (Angular, Meteor and Ionic to name a few), he is using his past experience as an instructor to help others learn to use technology.